Our Compliance as a Service solution will help you:
- Avoid costly penalties
- Make your life easier
- Stop hackers by finding network openings and exposed computers
- Get your staff trained on HIPAA
How will You and Your Company Benefit from our Compliance as a Service
- Generate Compliance-Specific Documents: Most regulations include a list of specific documents – and documentation – leaving you to produce and maintain these pieces. Our Compliance as a Service either has them built-in, or automatically generates them on-the-fly.
- Regular Comprehensive Compliance Assessments: Using a combination of automated network and computer data-gathering, and responses to built-in online question, our Compliance as a Service will discover and report on every issue of non-compliance, along with a remediation plan to address what it discovers.
- Ongoing Scans & Maintenance: Schedule our Compliance as a Service to run regular, automated network scans, detect any new issues of non-compliance and take corrective action. Everything you do is recorded in the system as evidence of compliance in the event of an audit
- Audit Assistance: In the event of an audit, there’s no need for a mad scramble to gather up the volumes of documents that an auditor will ask for. Our Compliance as a Service continually collects and archives all the evidence of compliance in one place, making it a snap to respond.
Our Compliance as a Service will perform the following:
- HIPAA Risk Assessment
- Policies and Procedures Documents
- Management Plan
- Data Breach Communication Plan
- Network Security
- Backup & Data Recovery
- HIPAA Training
(These are just a few of the HIPAA requirements)
Managed IT Services
We take a proactive approach to your business’s IT needs. Keane Technologies monitors and maintains your network, servers, and other key systems to detect minor issues before they become major problems.
Virus and Spyware Removal
Malicious software takes on many forms: Spyware, Worms, Virus, Trojans, Adware, Keystroke Loggers, Pest, and more. If you have been infected, it can lead to system instabilities and information lost. Continuous training keeps our technicians on the forefront of virus and spyware removal to keep your systems running smoothly.
Backup, Recovery and Business Continuity
Our continuous file and folder backup protects mission-critical business documents and systems against threats such as human error, hardware failure, ransomware, and lost or stolen devices.
At the heart of all technology is the network which enables internal and external communication. Let our Highly skilled technicians optimize your network to minimize downtime and boost productivity.
Insure your business against data loss across G Suite and Office 365, including Gmail, Google Drive, Shared Drives, Exchange Online, OneDrive, and Sharepoint.
Internal threats and external attacks are on the rise. Small businesses are at risk. We use a multilayered approach to protect you from malicious attacks
We're Here To Help!
135 West Adams Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63122
M-F: 8am – 5pm